Thursday, December 18, 2003

Just watched Old School. I figure so many people (read: guys) reference this movie that I might as well figure out what they're all talking about. The funny/sad thing was that while the friend I was watching this with was laughing in the remembering-my-college-days sort of way, I was laughing in the this-just-happened-to-me-last-semester way. Ah, the wonders of business school.

To wit:
- beer bong at an overcrowded house party, check.
- underaged women at the same house party, check (ok, I exaggerate - they were undergrads)
- disco ball and crazy dancing at house parties, check.
- futon beds, check.
- weak 4 a.m. pick up lines at house parties, check.

Thank god we've managed to avoid streaking and the KY jelly wrestling. Other people might not be of the same opinion, but that's another reason why Sloan's *such* a diverse place.