Tuesday, February 10, 2004

KARAOKE IN YOUR BOXERS. For those who want to see Jeff Gerson in his tighty whities. Or for those willing to avert their eyes while he sings onstage but want to go to karaoke night anyway - Tonight, Feb. 10 9 pm at Purple Shamrock (near Faneuil Hall). It's a 1 Union Street, Boston.

In his words:
At the Caribbean Ocean's Charity Auction, I offered to host a karaoke night.

BUT there was more.

If at least 20 people show up and donate $5 each, AND
Any one individual donated $50 at the auction,

I promised to SING IN MY BOXERS!

Thanks to Daniel Alarco (who donated $70 for some reason), I will proudly bear all (well, almost all) and belt out "BORN TO BE WILD" at the top of my lungs. Anyone have a bathrobe I can borrow???

Please join us for a few pints of Guiness and plenty of laughs. The main event will happen around 10:00.

Everyone who attends is asked to donate $5. I'll be collecting the money after I get dressed. It's for charity, remember.