Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the 2004 WORLD SERIES....THE BOSTON RED SOX!

Words and pictures from our media friends:
The Boston Globe. YES!
ESPN. Red Sox Nation Rejoice.
The Sports Guy. It's all about the destination, I mean destiny.
Soxaholix. Champagne, church bells and cartoons.
More blog madness. The 28 year old guy beside me at the bar was buying rounds of Irish car bombs and crying into his cell phone. Talking to his dad, no doubt.

I love it when the underdog wins. Eighty-six years. Ok Willie, now we're just waiting for the Cubs. In the meantime, I'm trying to put my life back together without TVs and bar countertops to comfort me.

Postscript:
When you start remembering all the b-school bull about "passion" and "following your dream". Well, Theo Epstein is only 30 years old.