Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Investment bankers are funny.

To quote:
As an Investment Banker I can tell you that (long term) third world revolution is just no longer hot. It was a great place to be in the 1950's. I'll give you that. Now it is just a very risky industry with only limited upside. Even Che, brilliant career, where is he now? His face is on thongs that are sold in upscale Soho boutiques. He once hid from capitalist pigs, and now hides behind Seven jeans. Women literally, if inadvertantly, wipe their asses with him everyday. Send me your resume and I'll see what I can do about maybe getting you an internship here at MassiveBank. Your revolution could make a great essay for HBS, and in a few years you find yourself made principal at a Private Equity shop. The buy side Guy. That's where the real action is.